About Mrs Woolly's General Store
A refreshing stop at the entry to the rural township of Glenorchy.
Here you'll find a warm, friendly welcome and fresh, healthy food as well as one of New Zealand's best selections of homeware, gifts, clothing, accessories, outdoor gear and more.
Come by and discover:
- The world famous Full Monty, our house-made soft serve gelato, or enjoy a fresh coffee or a tasty affogato (a shot of espresso poured over our house-made gelato)
- Chef-stocked grocery department that features fresh healthy takeaway wraps, salads and home-baked treats made in our kitchen
- Beautiful and unique handmade gifts from local New Zealand artists
- A surprising range of kitchen tools and gadgets to make life easier
- Camping, hiking, outdoor gear and supplies for everything from “roughing it” to “glamping” in style
- A practical selection of skin and body care products, including our extensive collection of NZ Manuka honey-based lotions, sunscreen, lip balm and soaps
- Tools and hardware, ranging the gamut from that “one thing you need right now” to a well-curated selection of high-end, collector-quality pieces
- A delightful assortment of children’s toys, plush animals, books, games, gear and gifts you won’t find in many other places
- Seasonal clothing selections for looking your best and being comfortable in any kind of weather
- Mindfully-curated range of books to learn, discover, cherish, remember and give
- Tasteful Glenorchy-branded gifts, t-shirts, hats, aprons, tea towels, blankets, infant onesies and more
- A wide selection of greeting cards, postcards, posters, gift wrap and more.